Killa playlist

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Underachievers _ Herb Shuttles

A couple days ago my friend accidentally found Herb Shuttles on YT at the house party. My first reaction after he pressed the play button was like "wow that's good!!!". I was under the impression of the video because I think this picture is exquisitely complementing the sound. The video gives some additional value to their tune and maybe brings some extra emotions...i don't know what is it exactly but it's cool. The Underachievers is a duo from Flatbush, Brooklyn, NY comprised of two young rappers AK & Issa Dash. They released the mixtape called "Indigioism" which you can listen to for free at Datpiff. I checked Indigoism after I read Complex interview "Who Are The Underachivers?" You can find out about their attitude to drugs, spirituality, when they started rappin, what their inspiration is (and it is not hip-hop). They also talk about their relations between other new rappers like Joey Badass, A$AP Mob... If the Herb Shuttles won't encourage you to check Indigoism I'm pretty sure that this interview will.




PS. Flatbush Zombies are homies of Underachivers. Cool track!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment