Killa playlist

Thursday, June 6, 2013

IsaiahRashad

Today I read about two new artists signed to Top Dawg Entertainment, one is Action Bronson and second is Isaiah Rashad. Cool...and I started wondering Action Bronson, ok..., I know this dude because I have adumbration of next sprite...ehh, I mean post and it's in progress. Let's get back to the man this couple sentence should be about-Mr. Isaiah Rashad. To be honest, I heard first time of this guy today and I want to show some samples of his output. Listening to his track "Khaki" - I had a thought: this dude has a distance to himself and he's kinda funny with verses like:

"Far from a nigga don't
Call me a nigga unless you call me my nigga
I love niggaz I'm your only one friend..." -a sense of humor- that's undoubtely his advantage. But what's funnier- at the begining it turns into deeper sociologist analysis:

"I bet you hate your own complexes
I bet you wish you light skin..."

And so what...this is not a review! Just listen!!!


...hard times




No comments:

Post a Comment