Killa playlist

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Deniro Farrar



 
 
He's definitely not one of the most famous rappers...yet. He's not the guy who raps about bullshit, his cars or hoes. And finally he's not the one who follows any hip hop trends...he creates one- CULT RAP. And this is how Deniro calls his Deniro wave- cult rap era.
 
''Cult Rap touches on the struggle, Cult Rap touches on politics. To sum it up it's reality rap, rap with a lot of reality, a lot of characteristics of poverty-stricken living. Music, that isn't forced upon the masses. That's what Cult Rap is,you have to keep up with it'', explains the artist in one of his interviews.
 
And, there is nothing more to add. After listening a couple of his tracks, my first impression was: this music sounds hell real!!And more, it reminds me of the beginnings of Polish hip hop, which I started to listen as a teenager-to-be. And you know what? I find it so authentic and I remember that at that time I was shaping my moral rules upon to listening a real life rap.
 
Have a listen some of Farrar's tracks that I chose:


 Deniro Farrar- Fears (Prod By SXMPLELIFE)


 



Deniro Farra x Blue Sky- Danger




 
 Deniro Farrar- Mindless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment